Monday, September 22, 2014

Creating at a Crop

Spent Saturday with a bestie ~ and some other lovely gals!



Did some stamping, then some shopping & out for an early supper & back to creating...

Here is what I did...


 Looking forward to taking the Grands to a Pumpkin patch to get some awesome Pictures!


Love this Stamp set ~ Used it for 2 different cards ~ this one...



And this one ~ Just did some fussy cutting!

 Love making Pleated Paper to add as a border ~ Leaves Were stamped, Fussy cut & then colored using Sponges & Ink ~ and of Course I could not forget to add some Bling!

Another favorite Retired Stamp Set... LOVE!



All Paper and embellishments are from the Current 
Close to My Heart Annual Inspiration book 2014-2015
The stamp sets used are retired
 (I forgot to pack current stamps as I took the bag of goodies I had at My Mom's while making Thank you cards for Homesteader Days)

Keep watching ~ and remember, comment below ~ we love to hear what you think of our work....

Keep on playing with Paper
Diana

3 comments:

  1. I have a couple of those retired stamps you featured--some great ideas for Thanksgiving/harvest cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged you HERE: http://cjmacbred.blogspot.ca/2014/09/stenciled.html
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete