Sunday, September 28, 2014

Playing in the Studio ~

Had some family visit today & my grandson wanted to do some crafts.

He has his own station in the studio, so out came the ink & stamps, pipe cleaners & paper... he eyeballed my punches so out they came too... needless to say he made some jewellery for my daughter with pipe cleaners & punches!

(Picture missing)

I created 2 simple cards for the girls Birthdays ~ using old paper from before my CTMH days...

(picture Missing)

And Sarah got creative with empty ribbon spools & a strofoam wreath I had hanging around in the studio




Here are a few Cards I have made in the past ~ I really need some studio time!

(picture missing)


Only a couple more days to get this amazing 30 set of stamps & the September Stamp of the Month...







Jeep on playing with Paper

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment