Thursday, January 08, 2015

Hawaii 2015 Album

This is a mini album I made for a swap I was in over Christmas

The entire album was created by me using a stacked binding method & envelope pages.


I used an older paper packet called Footloose as well as the accessories form a Workshop on the Go & a package of StickEase.










Signed by Moi!



The cover & the spine was created using Bainbridge (similar to Chip board) covered in B&T paper



Inside the covers I attached Flip flaps to add additional photos.





Each page has a photo mat & every other one has a pocket for tags.



Each page also has a Kraft photo mat or journaling page inside the end pocket



I used the stamp set that came with the Workshop on the Go to create additional embellishments.


I added some bling with the shimmer trim.


I am so glad my swap partner likes it ~ and look forward to seeing some of her Hawaii pictures on the pages!

Keep on playing with paper!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment