Saturday, March 28, 2015

Everything ABC's Blog Hop ~ Letter 'G'

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!


For this hop we will be featuring the letter 'G'.
 This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. 
Whatever the crafter has chosen as their 'G' element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at 
Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 

If you came from Lauren Moore -  CTMH Craftings  then you're on the right track!

These are my 'G' words for my projects:
Grateful & GrandDogs


First is a card showing Gratitude ~ I am so Grateful for all the blessings I have been receiving as of late



I created this using an upcoming paper called Blossom ~ it will be available beginning April 1st
Stamp sets
Sprig Wreath Flair M1043
Mini Tidings M1047
Diamond embossing folder Z3020 
Pixie Extra Thick Twine Z3035



Next is a Single page layout highlighting my Grand Dogs

I just LOVE these precious girls!
They are an absolute joy ~ with such incredible personalities
(Sadly we lost Rooby last November.  She was 13 1/2 years old... that is old for a Great Pyrenees)


I used Hopscotch B&T paper X7194B
Hopscotch Complements X7194C
Chalk it Up Assortment 
Cardstock Sunset & 
Stamp set used
 Handwritten Print Alphabet E1030

Thanks for checking out my recent projects...

I was the last participant in the hop ~ if you started mid way, then head back to the beginning at Scrappy Therapy  or to see the complete list of participants!


Keep on playing with Paper
Diana

9 comments:

  1. What fun projects! Your card is really pretty and your layout is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the chalk it up puffies on the hopscotch layout - they go great together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I love how so many of our collections can be used together - thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Hee hee, granddogs- so cute! That diamond embossing folder looks amazing on the card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects. I love all those papers, Blossom, Hopscotch and Chalk it up. Nice work, I also like the edges and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects!! Your embossed card is so very pretty! And love the layout! My mom used to refer to our dogs as her grand dogs before we had our sons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Fun layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Sprig Wreath Flair stamp with the blossom paper! Great combo and color choices! Your layout is so sweet. Love the Grand Dogs and can see through your page you really love them too!

    ReplyDelete