Tuesday, January 02, 2018

New Seasonal Expression

Wow!  I am in LOVE ~ This is a great New product release ~ 

I will be introducing the newest collections over the next couple of days ~ be sure to check back to see what there is ~ there is a lot to share!

First I will be sharing the paper collection called Chelsea Garden ~ This is by far my favorite!




 











Samples of artwork



What do you think?
Such a Pretty paper!!!

Will be offering a couple of options ~
1) A Card workshop in February using this collection ~ watch for details!
2) host a gathering at your home & we will create a couple cards (minimum of 4 in attendance)
3) Host a gathering at my home studio & we will create a couple of cards (min 4 participants)





Keep on playing with paper!
Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment