Monday, January 08, 2018

Gimme some Sugar

Well here is the next collection I want to share ~ Gimme some Sugar!

How sweet is this!  And if you know me & my sister, you know we love baking & making sweets for our families & friends especially during any holiday!

Here is the collection... and be sure to see the recipe book at the end, it is beautiful!







I think I need to create this for my Kitchen this spring!



Now this one is super adorable ~ SWEET!


Card Making Kit






And last but definitely not least 
~ This amazing Recipe Book ~ 

I must say I am in LOVE!
Imagine sharing your family recipes for an upcoming shower or with your family!



  If you are interested in hosting a workshop in any of these projects or just want to attend a class, let me know ~ you could even earn some free stuff!

Keep an eye on my facebook page for coming events & Classes by going here.

Look forward to creating with these new products... now I watch for the delivery...

Keep on playing with paper!
Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment